Introduction to Project Management
- Demonstrate a basic understanding of project management and the role of the project manager
- Identify the project life-cycle phases
- Formulate a project plan and workflow structure
- Evaluate strategies to manage the difficult project
Homework Expectations and Completion Requirements:
- Students will participate in class discussion and complete individual assignments.
- It is designed for individual participation; each individual must register.
Visit Adobe's detailed requirements page for an in-depth list or run a system and connection test on your computer now.
This course consists of two 2-hour session.
Continuing Education Credit:
Contact Hours: 4
2:00 pm - 4:00 pm CDT
|Amigos Member Early Bird Individual Registration||$ 140.00|
|Non-member Early Bird Individual Registration||$ 175.00|