Know & Go: How XSL Stylesheets Work
- Understand the relationship between XML and XSL
- Define XSL templates and demonstrate how they work
- Demonstrate the function of some XSL elements in transforming XML
- Show examples of transformed XML documents
Metadata librarians, catalogers, and IT staff with little or no exposure to XSLT
- Basic understanding of XML
Homework Expectations and Completion Requirements:
- This event is open to group registration; no CEUs are available for this event.
Visit Adobe's detailed requirements page for an in-depth list or run a system and connection test on your computer now.
This course consists of one 60-minute session.
1:30 pm - 2:30 pm CST
|Amigos Member||$ 0.00|