Understanding and Using Library Data
- Understand basic principles of data, statistics, and information and how they relate.
- Consider and evaluate different methods of library data collection, data analysis, and data visualization.
- Draft a small data project for your library integrating collection, analysis and visualization elements.
This course is designed for librarians and library staff who are involved with assessment, decision-making, and other areas that involve data analysis and interpretation.
Homework Expectations and Completion Requirements:
- Students will participate in class discussion and complete individual assignments.
- It is designed for individual participation; each individual must register.
Visit Adobe's detailed requirements page for an in-depth list or run a system and connection test on your computer now.
This course consists of a two 2-hour sessions.
Instructor: Elaine Lasda - email@example.com
Continuing Education Credit:
Contact Hours: 4
2:00 pm - 4:00 pm CST
|Amigos Member Early Bird Individual Registration||$ 140.00|
|Non-member Early Bird Individual Registration||$ 175.00|