Creating and curating digital story times
In this course, we will identify existing story time apps and tools that can be adapted to story time. We will also list the steps involved in recording your own story time. Finally, we will discuss the possible drawbacks and challenges of incorporating digital story times.
- Identify existing digital story time tools and apps
- Discuss challenges and drawbacks of digital story times
- List steps of recording story times
Homework Expectations and Completion Requirements:
- This course requires individual participation and homework assignments.
- It is designed for individual participation; each individual must register.
Visit Adobe's detailed requirements page for an in-depth list or run a system and connection test on your computer now.
This course consists of two 2-hour sessions.
Continuing Education Credit:
Contact Hours: 4
2:00 pm - 4:00 pm CDT
|Amigos Member Early Bird Individual Registration||$ 140.00|
|Non-member Early Bird Individual Registration||$ 175.00|