Cataloging eBooks: RDA and Provider-Neutral Guidelines
- Define online resource and eBook
- Identify the problem with cataloging eBooks
- Identify sources of eBooks
- Identify RDA instructions and Provider-Neutral Guidelines to describing eBooks Build MARC records for eBooks
Catalogers who wish to better understand how to catalog eBooks using RDA and Provider-Neutral Guidelines
Experience cataloging monographic books using RDA.
Homework Expectations and Completion Requirements:
- To earn a certificate for this workshop students will complete an assignment that includes cataloging 2 eBooks.
- It is designed for individual participation; each individual must register.
Visit Adobe's detailed requirements page for an in-depth list or run a system and connection test on your computer now.
This course consists of one 2-hour session.
10:30 am - 12:30 pm CDT
|Amigos Member Individual Registration||$ 95.00|
|Non-member Individual Registration||$ 130.00|