The Usable and Accessible Library Space
In this course, attendees will identify key barriers to a library's usability through a customer service and accessibility lens. Possible solutions for improving library layout, signage, and services, thus optimizing its usability will be discussed. How to conduct a usability and accessibility audit for library space will be outlined.
- Identifying key barriers to a library's usability and accessibility
- Developing solutions for improving library spaces
- Conducting a usability and accessibility audit for a library
Homework Expectations and Completion Requirements:
- Students will participate in class discussions and complete individual assignments.
- It is designed for individual participation; each individual must register.
Visit BigBlueButton's detailed minium requirements page.
This course consists of two 2-hour sessions.
Contact Hours: 4
2:00 pm - 4:00 pm CDT
|Amigos Member||$ 180.00|