Know & Go: Collaborating with Faculty
Learning objectives for this session include:
- Identifying various ways to collaborate with faculty
- Recognizing best practices for working with faculty
- Attendees will brainstorm ideas for how to collaborate with faculty at their institutions
Academic librarians and staff
Homework Expectations and Completion Requirements:
- This course requires individual participation and homework assignments.
- It is designed for individual participation; each individual must register.
Visit BigBlueButton's detailed minimum requirements page.
This course consists of one 60-minute session.
Instructor: Lauren Hays - firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact hours: 1 hour
1:30 pm - 2:30 pm CDT
|Amigos Member||$ 0.00|