Library Management: Everyday Negotiations
- Understand the negotiation process
- Deploy negotiation techniques and tactics
- Avoid common mistakes made during a negotiation
New or experienced managers in any type of library.
Homework Expectations and Completion Requirements:
- Students will participate in class discussion and complete individual assignments.
- It is designed for individual participation; each individual must register.
Visit BigBlueButton's detailed minium requirements page.
This course consists of one 2-hour session.
Continuing Education Credit:
Contact Hours: 2
2:00 pm - 4:00 pm CST
|Amigos Member Early Bird||$ 70.00|
|Non-member Early Bird||$ 130.00|