Metadata Principles and Practices: Micro-Credentialing & Capstone Project
* This culminating course is required to complete your Micro-Credentialing requirements. - (What is Micro-Credentialing? - https://www.amigos.org/node/6331)
Catalogers, archivists digital project managers or anyone needing an overview of metadata.
To register for this capstone project you must have completed the following courses:
- Metadata Principles and Practices: Metadata Basics
- Metadata Principles and Practices: Metadata Customization, Exchange, Transformation and Migration
- Metadata Principles and Practices: Metadata Relationships
- Metadata Principles and Practices: Metadata Standards and Types
Homework Expectations and Completion Requirements:
- Each class requires a written assignment. To earn the Metadata Principles and Practices Micro-Credentials, you must also complete this capstone project.
- It is designed for individual participation; each individual must register.
Visit BigBlueButton's detailed minium requirements page.
This course consists of one 2-hour session.
4:00 pm - 5:00 pm CDT
|Amigos Member Individual Registration||$ 70.00|
|Non-member Individual Registration||$ 70.00|