Know & Go: Deciphering Music Preferred Titles
- Understand the purpose of preferred titles in music
- Distinguish between distinctive titles and titles consisting solely of the name of one type of composition
- Discern when to add medium of performance, numeric designation of musical work and key to a preferred title
- Understand instructions on how to add these elements to a preferred title
- Understand how to search names of musical works in OCLC.
Catalogers new to cataloging music audio recordings and scores.
Experience applying RDA instructions for creating access points for nonmusical works and expressions.
Homework Expectations and Completion Requirements:
- This event is open to group registration; no CEUs are available for this event.
This course consists of one 60-minute session.
Instructor: Emily Nimsakont - email@example.com
1:30 pm - 2:30 pm CST
|Amigos Member||$ 0.00|