Getting Started with Grant Writing
In this course, we will learn about what makes up a strong grant proposal, the typical grant review process, and how to ease into the world of grants by identifying sources for funding.
- Describe the elements of a grant proposal
- Describe the grant review process
- Differentiate between types of grants and funders
- Identify and evaluate sources of funding
This session is geared towards individuals that are brand new to grantwriting or need a refresher.
Homework Expectations and Completion Requirements:
- Students will participate in class discussion and complete individual assignment.
- It is designed for individual participation; each individual must register.
Visit BigBlueButton's detailed requirements page for in-depth information.
This course consists of one 2-hour session.
Continuing Education Credit:
Contact Hours: 2
2:00 pm - 4:00 pm CDT
|Amigos Member Early Bird||$ 70.00|
|Non-member Early Bird||$ 130.00|