Customer Skills for Library Staff - Techniques that Yield Results
- Identify the skills utilized in providing service to your patrons
- Recognize how to demonstrate customer service skills to your patrons
- Define barriers to patron interactions with librarians and staff
- Employ examples to reinforce soft customer skills
- Distinguish between elementary service and value added service for your patrons
Public service staff in academic and public libraries as well as beginning librarians
Homework Expectations and Completion Requirements:
- This course requires individual participation and completion of in class group assignments.
- It is designed for individual participation; each individual must register.
Live Online System Requirements
This course consists of two 2-hour sessions.
Continuing Education Credit:
Contact Hours: 4
IACET CEUs: 0.4
9:30 am - 11:30 am MDT