Know & Go: Password Managers
Password managers save your passwords for you so you don’t have to remember them. You remember just one password and that opens the vault. They help you create strong passwords and most will automatically fill them in for you.
In this session, we will see how password managers work, what to look for when deciding which one to use, and how you can use them safely.
By the end of this session, participants should be able to:
- Describe how a password manager works
- List 2 items to look for when choosing a password manager
Homework Expectations and Completion Requirements:
- This event is open to group registration; no CEUs are available for this event.
- Visit Adobe's detailed requirements page for an in-depth list or run a system and connection test on your computer now.
- Microphones or headsets preferred for discussion.
This course consists of a 1-hour session.
1:30 pm - 2:30 pm CDT
|Amigos Member||$ 0.00|