SimplyE: Roles & Library Configuration
SimplyE gathers ebook and audiobook titles from multiple vendors into a single app so patrons can easily explore across a library’s digital content in a single search.
Target Audience: Public Libraries
By the end of the session, the participant will be able to:
- Identify 2 differences between the Library Manager and the Librarian roles.
- Discuss how changes to the Basic Information section can be made.
- Explain how to change the default tabs seen by patrons in the app.
- Summarize how to add another e-resource collection to SimplyE.
Homework Expectations and Completion Requirements:
- It is designed for individual participation; each individual must register.
Visit BigBlueButton's detailed minimum requirements page.
This course consists of one 1-hour session.
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm CST
|Amigos member - Amigos-hosted SimplyE Library||$0.00|
|Amigos member - Not an Amigos-hosted SimplyE Library||$45.00|
|Non member - Amigos-hosted SimplyE Library||$0.00|
|Non member - Not an Amigos-hosted SimplyE Library||$90.00|