Library Craft Programs and Take & Makes on a Skinny Budget
Learning objectives for this session include:
- Examine the role of maker culture in libraries
- Highlight and select craft and take and make activities to deliver
- Develop a craft program series on a budget
Homework Expectations and Completion Requirements:
- Attend live online session or view recording, and complete one written assignment.
- It is designed for individual participation; each individual must register.
Visit BigBlueButton's detailed minium requirements page.
This course consists of one 2-hour session.
10:00 am - 12:00 pm CST