Volunteers in the Library: Coordinating their Success
- Identify the volunteer role in libraries of all types
- Discuss the library's role in supervising volunteers
- Utilize tools for identifying and coordinating types of volunteer projects
- Examine new ways to celebrate volunteer contributions in your library
Homework Expectations and Completion Requirements:
- It is designed for individual participation; each individual must register.
Visit BigBlueButton's detailed minimum requirements page.
This course consists of one 2-hour session.
10:00 am - 12:00 pm CST
|Amigos Member Fee||$ 95.00|
|Non-member Fee||$ 155.00|