Applying the Concept of Cultural Humility to Libraries: A Pathway to Better Libraries
- Participants will be able to describe the difference between cultural humility and cultural competence
- Participants will be able to apply strategies to engage with cultural humility in their library practice
- Participants will write an intentional action plan to adopt cultural humility as a colleague
Homework Expectations and Completion Requirements:
- Requirements for completion include viewing either the live session or the recording.
- It is designed for individual participation; each individual must register.
Visit BigBlueButton's detailed minium requirements page.
This course consists of one 2 1/2-hour session.
Instructor: Xan Goodman - email@example.com
Continuing Education Credit:
Contact Hours: 2.5
10:00 am - 12:30 pm CST
|Amigos Member Individual Registration||$165.00|
|Non-member Individual Registration||$220.00|