Guided Genealogy: Following in Your Ancestor’s Footsteps
Learn to use a research journal, ancestor information sheets, and decipher database results. We'll use Ancestry Library Edition and Family Search to build our ancestor from scratch.
At the conclusion of webinar, participants will know:
- Introductory usage strategies of Ancestry Library Edition and Family Search
- How to record ancestor information and keep a research journal
- Ways to identify other possible relatives and how to add them to a genealogical narrative
- Best beginning strategies for beginning their genealogical journey
Homework Expectations and Completion Requirements:
- It is designed for individual participation; each individual must register.
Visit Big Blue Button's minimum requirements page.
This course consists of one 90-minute session.
Instructor: Maggie Rose - email@example.com
Continuing Education Credit:
Contact Hours: 1.5
1:30 pm - 3:00 pm CST
|Amigos Member Individual Registration||$ 80.00|
|Non-member Individual Registration||$ 125.00|