Ready, Set, Reference!
Learn about still useful print resources as well as handy websites to build your arsenal of answers without relying on Google, Siri, or Alexa. This webinar will help you identify credible online information and give you the tools to be ready for any reference question.
At the conclusion of webinar, participants will know:
- Useful print resources to keep at the reference desk
- How to evaluate an online source for credible information
- Why building a catalog of reference resources is important
- Techniques for taking getting the correct answer instead of the fast answer
Homework Expectations and Completion Requirements:
- It is designed for individual participation; each individual must register.
Visit Big Blue Button's minimum requirements page.
This course consists of one 90-minute session.
Instructor: Maggie Rose - firstname.lastname@example.org
Continuing Education Credit:
Contact Hours: 1.5
10:30 am - 12:00 pm CST
|Amigos Member Individual Registration||$ 80.00|
|Non-member Individual Registration||$ 125.00|