Know & Go: Cultivating Community Partnerships
- Define target areas to reach in the community
- Identify potential community partners to build and promote library services
- Develop tactics and strategies to help foster partnership and support
- Identify tools to promote and expand community partnerships
- Assess the effectiveness of ongoing community partnerships
This course is intended for all library types.
Homework Expectations and Completion Requirements
None, this event is open to group registration; no CEUs are available for this event.
This course consists of one 60-minute session.
1:30 pm - 2:30 pm CDT
|Amigos Member||$ 0.00|