Metadata Principles and Practices 03: Customization and Exchange
- Understand why institutions want to customize metadata
- Analyze the role of application profiles in customizing application profiles
- Understand the role of XML namespaces
- Outline the process of creating an application profile
- Learn methods of exchanging, transforming and migrating metadata
Any staff involved with cataloging, metadata or digtital initiatives wanting an overview of how metadata is customized transformed, exchanged and migrated.
Completion of "Metadata Principles and Practices 1: Metadata Basics or similar knowledge and experience with XML.
Homework Expectations and Completion Requirements:
- Students wishing to earn a certificate for this workshop are required to attend or view the online session and complete one homework assignment.
- It is designed for individual participation; each individual must register.
Visit BigBlueButton's detailed requirements page for in-depth information.
This course consists of one 2-hour session.
10:30 am - 12:30 pm CDT
|Amigos Member Individual Registration||$ 95.00|
|Non-member Individual Registration||$ 155.00|