Understanding and Using Library Data
- Understand basic principles of data, statistics, and information and how they relate.
- Consider and evaluate different methods of library data collection, data analysis, and data visualization.
- Draft a small data project for your library integrating collection, analysis and visualization elements.
This course is designed for librarians and library staff who are involved with assessment, decision-making, and other areas that involve data analysis and interpretation.
Homework Expectations and Completion Requirements:
- Students will participate in class discussion and complete individual assignments.
- It is designed for individual participation; each individual must register.
Visit BigBlueButton's detailed requirements page for in-depth information.
This course consists of a two 2-hour sessions.
Instructor: Elaine Lasda - firstname.lastname@example.org
Continuing Education Credit:
Contact Hours: 4
10:30 am - 12:30 pm CDT
|Amigos Member Individual Registration||$ 165.00|
|Non-member Individual Registration||$ 220.00|