SimplyE: App Interface & Searching
SimplyE gathers ebook and audiobook titles from multiple vendors into a single app so patrons can easily explore across a library's digital content in a single search.
Target Audience: Public Libraries
By the end of the session, the participant will be able to:
- Identify effective search strategies
- Compare functionality in the iOS app and the Android app
- Discuss how the lanes are populated
- Explain to a patron how to start using SimplyE
Homework Expectations and Completion Requirements:
- It is designed for individual participation; each individual must register.
Visit BigBlueButton's detailed minimum requirements page.
This course consists of one 1-hour session.
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm CST
|Amigos member - Amigos-hosted SimplyE Library||$0.00|
|Amigos member - Not an Amigos-hosted SimplyE Library||$45.00|
|Non member - Amigos-hosted SimplyE Library||$0.00|
|Non member - Not an Amigos-hosted SimplyE Library||$90.00|