Library of Congress Classification: The Basics
- Learn the structure of Library of Congress Classification through an examination of the classification schedules
- Understand number building and the use of cutter numbers
- Build Library of Congress Classification numbers for a variety of resources
Staff with cataloging and classification duties
Homework Expectations and Completion Requirements:
- There will be a homework assignment at the end of the class.
- It is designed for individual participation; each individual must register.
Visit BigBlueButton's detailed minium requirements page.
This course consists of two 2-hour sessions.
Instructor: Sarah Matusz - email@example.com
Contact Hours: 4
10:00 am - 12:00 pm CDT
|Amigos Member Individual Registration||$ 180.00|
|Non-member Individual Registration||$ 360.00|