Library Management: Managing Change
- Explaining the main drivers of change in most libraries
- Devising strategies to get all levels of staff involved in bringing forth change
- Developing and implementing a consistent approach to proposing change in your library
- Measuring the success of the change once fully implemented
Librarians and managers who need to prepare library staff for adapting to change.
Homework Expectations and Completion Requirements:
- Students will participate in class discussions and complete individual assignments.
- It is designed for individual participation; each individual must register.
Visit BigBlueButton's detailed minimum requirements page.
This course consists of one 2-hour session.
Contact Hours: 2
2:00 pm - 4:00 pm CDT