Unpacking the ALA Committee on Diversity DEI Scorecard
Learning objectives for this session include:
- Developing hands-on skills for immediate application of one measure for implementation
- Understanding the workings and foundation of the Scorecard
- Learning strategies to guide staff members’ acceptance of the adoption of measures
- Developing an understanding of how leaders make the difference
Homework Expectations and Completion Requirements:
- It is designed for individual participation; each individual must register.
Visit BigBlueButton's detailed minium requirements page.
This course consists of one 2 2-hour sessions.
Instructor: Natisha Harper firstname.lastname@example.org
Continuing Education Credit:
Contact Hours: 4
10:00 am - 12:00 pm CDT
|Amigos Member Individual Registration||$165.00|
|Non-member Individual Registration||$220.00|