Library Support and Services for First-Generation College Students
- Understand the benefits of mentoring among library staff
- Develop a formal or informal mentorship program at your library
- Evaluate the mentorship program
Homework Expectations and Completion Requirements:
- This course requires individual participation and homework assignments.
- It is designed for individual participation; each individual must register.
Visit BigBlueButton's detailed minium requirements page.
This course consists of one 2-hour session.
Continuing Education Credit:
Contact Hours: 2
1:30 pm - 3:30 pm CST
|Amigos Member Early Bird Fee||$ 70.00|
|Non-member Early Bird Fee||$ 130.00|