Let It Go: Weeding Your Library's Collection
- Identify commonly used weeding practices and methods
- Evaluate your library's collection
- Develop and execute a weeding plan
- Incorporate your weeding plan and practices into your library's collection development policy
Staff of all levels and library types involved with collection development and maintenance.
Homework Expectations and Completion Requirements:
- It is designed for individual participation; each individual must register.
This course consists of two 2-hour sessions.
Continuing Education Credit:
Contact Hours: 4
10:00 am - 12:00 pm CDT
|Amigos Member||$ 140.00|