Know & Go: Tiny But Mighty: How Tiny Libraries Can Help Their Rural Communities Thrive
- Reframe your library's challenges into opportunities to discover new ways to leverage your personal and professional strengths and existing resources into success for your library and community.
- Develop a plan for discovering who your stakeholders are and what they perceive to be the most urgent and important needs and concerns in your community.
- Identify concrete actions you can take to ensure you are serving the diverse needs of your entire community.
- Explore both your current mindset and ways to improve toward a growth mindset.
Homework Expectations and Completion Requirements:
- It is designed for individual participation; each individual must register.
This course consists of a one 1-hour session.
Instructor: Allie Stevens - firstname.lastname@example.org
1:30 pm - 2:30 pm CDT
|Amigos Member||$ 0.00|