Introduction to Preservation
At the end of this class, the attendee should be able to:
- Define preservation as it appliess to cultural collections.
- Assess the preservation needs of your collections.
- Create a basic risk management matrix for your collections.
- Choose appropriate storage for your collection.
- Identify resources to help you with all your preservation needs.
Suited for everyone interested in collection preservation.
Homework Expectations and Completion Requirements:
- Case studies will be presented throughout the course. An individual preservation assessment will be worked on throughout course sessions with the final product turned in at the end of class.
- It is designed for individual participation; each individual must register.
Visit Big Blue Button's minimum requirements page.
This course consists of four 90-minute session.
Instructor: Gina Minks - firstname.lastname@example.org
Continuing Education Credit:
Contact Hours: 6
10:00 am - 11:30 am CST
|Amigos Member Early Bird Individual Registration||$ 210.00|
|Non-member Early Bird Individual Registration||$ 235.00|