Library Management: Managing from the Middle
- Identify the key relationships that impact middle managers
- Define the main challenges faced by middle managers
- Formulate strategies to build relationships and establish workplace balance
- Determine tactics to gain senior management’s confidence
- Analyze common mistakes made by the new library manager
New or experienced managers in any type of library
Homework Expectations and Completion Requirements:
- Students will participate in class discussion and complete individual assignments.
- It is designed for individual participation; each individual must register.
Visit BigBlueButton's detailed minium requirements page.
This course consists of one 2-hour session.
Continuing Education Credit:
Contact Hours: 2
2:00 pm - 4:00 pm CST
|Amigos Member||$ 95.00|