RDA for Video Recordings
- Understand where video recordings fit in the FRBR data model
- Select appropriate preferred source of information for video recordings
- Create bibliographic descriptions of video recordings
- Create access points for video recordings
- Select relationship designators for access points
Catalogers who perform original and copy cataloging for video recordings
Previous experience or training in RDA, knowledge of MARC bibliographic format.
Homework Expectations and Completion Requirements:
- To earn a certificate students must attend live sessions or view recordings thereof and complete homework assignments. There will be homework assignments after each session.
- It is designed for individual participation; each individual must register.
Visit BigBlueButton's detailed minium requirements page.
This course consists of two 2-hour sessions.
10:00 am - 12:00 pm CST
|Amigos Member Early Bird Individual Registration||$ 140.00|
|Non-member Early Bird Individual Registration||$ 195.00|