RDA for Audio Recordings
- Understand where audio recordings fit in the RDA data model
- Select the preferred source of information for audio recordings
- Create descriptions for audio recordings
- Create access points for audio recordings
- Select the appropriate relationship elements for access points
Catalogers who perform original and copy cataloging for audio recordings
Previous experience or training in RDA, knowledge of MARC bibliographic format.
Homework Expectations and Completion Requirements:
- To earn a certificate students must attend live sessions or view recordings thereof and complete homework assignments. There will be homework assignments after each session.
- It is designed for individual participation; each individual must register.
Visit BigBlueButton's detailed minium requirements page.
This course consists of two 2-hour sessions.
1:00 pm - 3:00 pm CST
|Amigos Member Early Bird Individual Registration||$ 140.00|
|Non-member Early Bird Individual Registration||$ 195.00|