Library Management: Change Management
- Explain the main drivers of change in most libraries
- Devise strategies to get all levels of staff involved in bringing forth change
- Develop and implement a consistent approach to proposing change in your library
- Measure the success of the change once fully implemented
Librarians and managers who need to prepare library staff for adapting to change.
Homework Expectations and Completion Requirements:
- Students will participate in class discussion and complete individual assignment.
- It is designed for individual participation; each individual must register.
Visit Adobe's detailed requirements page for an in-depth list or run a system and connection test on your computer now.
This course consists of one 2-hour session.
Continuing Education Credit:
Contact Hours: 2
2:00 pm - 4:00 pm CST
|Amigos Member||$ 95.00|