Map Cataloging: The Basics
- Learn the basic principles of map cataloging.
- Understand MARC fields specific to cartographic resources.
- Create a MARC record for a map.
Any staff involved with cataloging.
Homework Expectations and Completion Requirements:
- Course requirements: attend live online session or view recording; complete one homework assignment.
- It is designed for individual participation; each individual must register.
Visit BigBlueButton's detailed minium requirements page.
This course consists of one 2-hour session.
Contact Hours: 2
1:00 pm - 3:00 pm CDT
|Amigos Member Early Bird Individual Registration||$ 70.00|
|Non-member Early Bird Individual Registration||$ 130.00|