Metadata Principles and Practices: Customization and Exchange, Transformation and Migration
* This course is eligible for Micro-Credentialing (optional) - What is Micro-Credentialing?
- Complete the following courses:
- Complete extra requirements for Micro-credentialing participants:
- Extra homework per course
- Extra capstone project (extra $70 fee)- information on the capstone project here
- Understand why institutions want to customize metadata
- Analyze the role of application profiles in customizing application profiles
- Learn methods of exchanging, transforming and migrating metadata
Any staff involved with cataloging, metadata or digtital initiatives wanting an overview of how metadata is customized transformed, exchanged and migrated.
Completion of "Metadata Principles and Practices 1: Metadata Basics or similar knowledge and experience with XML.
Homework Expectations and Completion Requirements:
- Attend the online session or view recording and complete one homework assignment.
- It is designed for individual participation; each individual must register.
Visit BigBlueButton's detailed minium requirements page.
This course consists of one 2-hour session.
10:00 am - 12:00 pm CDT
|Amigos Member Individual Registration||$ 95.00|
|Non-member Individual Registration||$ 155.00|