Metadata Principles and Practices: Metadata Basics
* This course is eligible for Micro-Credentialing (optional) - What is Micro-Credentialing?
- Complete the following courses:
- Complete extra requirements for Micro-credentialing participants:
- Extra homework per course
- Extra capstone project (extra $70 fee)- information on the capstone project here
- Analyze purpose and uses of metadata
- Outline components and needs of a successful metadata standard
- Identify three types of markup
- List rules for well-formed XML
Catalogers, archivists digital project managers or anyone needing an overview of metadata.
Homework Expectations and Completion Requirements:
- Requirements for completion include completing a well-formed XML exercise and viewing either the live session or the recording.
- It is designed for individual participation; each individual must register.
Visit BigBlueButton's detailed minium requirements page.
This course consists of one 2-hour session.
10:00 am - 12:00 pm CDT
|Amigos Member Early Bird Individual Registration||$ 70.00|
|Non-member Early Bird Individual Registration||$ 130.00|