Know & Go: Cemetery Searching for Genealogical and Local History Research
At the end of this workshops participants will be able to do the following:
- Identify possible cemetery locations for potential research
- Locate burial/cemetery records for potential research
- Utilize digital and original records for research
- Build a directory of possible research locations and the sources of information for each
- Recognize potential pitfalls during the research process.
Librarians, Genealogists, Local Historians, General Researchers
Homework Expectations and Completion Requirements:
- It is designed for individual participation; each individual must register.
This course consists of a one 1-hour session.
Instructor: Maggie Rose - email@example.com
1:30 pm - 2:30 pm CDT
|Amigos Member||$ 0.00|