Introduction to Dublin Core
- Explain the Dublin Core Abstract Model
- List and define the 15 DC Elements
- Understand the DC Terms and their relationship with the 15 Elements
- Compare different expressions of DC
Catalogers and other library staff who create records for digital objects in image management systems or institutional repositories.
Experience in creating metadata, either in a library cataloging environment or a digitization project.
Homework Expectations and Completion Requirements:
- Students will create a Dublin Core record for a supplied digital object./li>
- It is designed for individual participation; each individual must register.
Visit BigBlueButton's detailed minium requirements page.
This course consists of one 2-hour session.
2:00 pm - 4:00 pm CDT
|Amigos Member Early Bird Individual Registration||$ 70.00|
|Non-member Early Bird Individual Registration||$ 130.00|