The Usable and Accessible Library Space
In this course, we will identify key barriers to a library's usability through a customer service and accessiblity lens. We will discuss possible solutions for improving your library's layout, signage, and services, thus optimizing its usability. Finally, we will outline how to conduct a usability and accessibility audit for your library space.
- Identify key barriers to a library's usability and accessibility
- List solutions for improving library spaces
- Explain how to conduct a usability and accessibility audit for a library
Attendees should have familiarity with Web browsers and the Internet. Basic HTML experience is preferred.
Homework Expectations and Completion Requirements:
- Approximately one hour of homework will be required each day.
- It is designed for individual participation; each individual must register.
Visit BigBlueButton's detailed minium requirements page.
This course consists of two 2-hour sessions.
Continuing Education Credit:
Contact Hours: 4
10:00 am - 12:00 pm CST
|Amigos Member||$ 165.00|