Social Media Close-up: Pinterest
In this course, we will identify ways to utilize Pinterest in your library work. We will discuss ways to curate and share online content using Pinterest, allowing for greater brainstorming and visualization. Finally, we will list possible privacy concerns surrounding Pinterest.
- Identify ways to utilize Pinterest in a public or academic library
- Evaluate privacy concerns and considerations
- Explain how to sign up and use Pinterest
Attendees should have familiarity with Web browsers and the Internet. Basic HTML experience is preferred.
Homework Expectations and Completion Requirements:
- Approximately one hour of homework will be required each day.
- It is designed for individual participation; each individual must register.
This course consists of one 2-hour session.
10:00 am - 12:00 pm CDT
|Amigos Member Early Bird||$ 70.00|
|Non-member Early Bird||$ 130.00|