Make Your Data Sparkle: Strategies for Data Preparation and Cleaning
Learners will be able to:
- Identify common sources of data "dirt" and other issues that need to be addressed in preparing data for analysis
- Understand data cleaning and preparation in the context of the data life cycle
- Learn about several data cleaning tools and how they are used
- Complete a basic data cleaning exercise
Participants who have basic or intermediate level experience with data collection and analysis will gain the most benefit from this course.
Homework Expectations and Completion Requirements:
- Participants will complete a hands-on data prep assignment, involving the use of a free data cleaning tool.
- It is designed for individual participation; each individual must register.
This course consists of one 2-hour session.
Instructor: Elaine Lasda - email@example.com
Continuing Education Credit:
Contact Hours: 2
10:00 am - 12:00 pm CDT
|Amigos Member Individual Registration||$ 95.00|
|Non-member Individual Registration||$ 155.00|