Benefits of Amigos Library Services Membership
Amigos Library Services provides a full range of programs and services designed specifically to help your library or cultural heritage institution. Members also have access to a variety of no-charge benefits including:
- Online Conferences exploring topics of current interest to the library community are regularly scheduled throughout the year and available at no charge to the staff of Amigos Library Services member institutions. Our Annual Member Conference includes an essential Member Update and Amigos Library Services Board Elections.
- Know & Go Updates are a series of informative web sessions designed for group participation, covering topics of current interest and available at no charge to Amigos members.
- RDA Toolkit Subscriptions for a single simultaneous user are offered to Amigos members free of charge. Additional simultaneous users are available at discounted rates when ordered through Amigos.
- Discount Direct enables members to order library supplies and services directly from vendors at negotiated discounts.
- Our Job Bank allows Amigos Library Services members the opportunity to post their open positions for free.
- Reciprocal Borrowing Agreements enable no-charge resource sharing, saving time and money, among agreement signers.