Reference and Information Services
- Demonstrate core reference skills when providing reference services to colleagues and patrons
- Develop a reference policy for your library
- Utilize and evaluate reference resources
- Use various technology tools and apps for the reference desk
Librarians and paraprofessional staff who are new to reference and information services, or anyone needing a refresher.
Homework Expectations and Completion Requirements:
- This course requires individual participation and homework assignments.
- It is designed for individual participation; each individual must register.
Visit Adobe's detailed requirements page for an in-depth list or run a system and connection test on your computer now.
This course consists of four 2-hour sessions.
Continuing Education Credit:
Contact Hours: 8
2:00 pm - 4:00 pm CST
|Amigos Member Individual Registration||$ 305.00|
|Non-member Individual Registration||$ 335.00|